Heather in Rome

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. - St. Augustine

Saturday, November 5

Off to Portugal

It's 12:30 am here and I still have a lot of packing to do. Everytime we leave for an extended period of time, we have to move everything out of our rooms so they can be rented. It keeps the tuition affordable.

I wanted to ask for your prayers for our mission in Portugal, especially our testimonies and skits, which we have been spending a lot of time working on. We leave later on today and get back on Nov. 13. Once I get back and catch up on all the sleep I will be missing out on, I'll write a lot to tell you about the experience.

Oh yeah, my birthday is Nov. 28, if anyone wants to send me a letter. Getting mail is always exciting and it doesn't happen nearly enough. Domus Aurelia, Via Aurelia 218, 00165 Roma, Italia. Hint, hint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home