Heather in Rome

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. - St. Augustine

Monday, May 8

Good Friday

<-----Yves preparing to play Jesus





I was the narrator for each station. I had to yell as loud as I could to make sure I was heard by all. ----->





<----- Pontius Pilate condemning Jesus to die


Jesus picks up His cross ----->



<----- Walking from one station location to the next. This is all happening in St. Peter's Square.

Jesus meets His mother ----->

<----- Veronica wipes Jesus' face

One of the guards with his mean face ----->


<----- Jesus is stripped of His clothing


The crucifixion ----->

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Heather!

    I almost forgot how you looked like haha. just kidding. I see that you are having a good time. To tell you the truth this is the first time I checked out your Blog. haha. Looks good. Oh I saw Paul from NCSC he sends greetings. He wants to know when you get back so he can start calling you. haha. Anyways, I am graduating and i feel older and older everytime I am in Kyrie. haha. Well, looks like I am going to Phoenix, AZ after I graduate. I am applying for some jobs there. So if you ever want to do the gran canyon thing again hit me up I have a place that people can crash here. haha. Well take care.

    Raul

     

Post a Comment

<< Home